1238 Sutter St. Unit 702
Chic, Modern Studio, Balcony & City Views | Brown Patki Team
Make this chic, modern studio in a newer building, your next home. Features include:
• Floor-to-ceiling glass
• Private balcony with City Views
• Hardwood floors throughout unit
• Unit includes a built-in Murphy bed (must stay). Available furnished or unfurnished.
• Modern kitchen features Gamadecor by Porcelanosa custom cabinetry, porcelain countertops and top-of-the-line appliances including Bertazzoni oven and built-in cooktop, Refrigerator by Liebherr, Dishwasher by Bosch & Grohe faucets
• Designer baths includes a custom vanity, Amalfi ceramic tile, soaking tub & faucets by Hansgrohe.
• Closet includes built-in organizers.
• For your convenience, there is a washer/dryer in the unit
• Building amenities include a package room, bicycle room and virtual doorman.
• With a WalkScore of 99, you are in between the vibrant commercial corridors of both Van Ness Ave & Polk Street.
• Multiple transit options include MUNI, Golden Gate Transit and Tech Shuttles.
• Easy access to both Hwy 101 and Golden Gate Bridge.
• Street Parking only
• Security Deposit = 1.5 x Rent
• Pets not allowed
• Available Now
• Min. 1 yr lease term
• Water & garbage included
• Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $400 fee + $250 deposit
• Application Fee: $40 per person
• Renters Insurance Required
Brown Patki Team - ReLISTO
Brian Brown (DRE #01461194) | Mahesh Patki (DRE#01948053) | Marika Neemia (DRE#01785680)
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
San Francisco, CA