150 Glenbrook Ave.
Iconic Contemporary Home With Panoramic Views | Brown Patki Team
Address: 150 Glenbrook Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94114
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 2 car garage with EV Charging
Pets: Considered with additional deposit
Lease Term: 1 year min.
Utilities: None Included. Owner will provide a gardener
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Brown Patki Team
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), ReLISTO
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), ReLISTO
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), ReLISTO
Make this iconic San Francisco home your next residence. Features include:
- Located in Clarendon Heights, the home is perched high above the City, affording panoramic views all the way from the Golden Gate Bridge to the East Bay.
- Designed by John Maniscalco, the home features stunning contemporary lines designed to take advantage of the views and the site.
- The main living level features custom uninterrupted glazing.
- The grand kitchen includes Miele and Futura appliances including a double wine fridge, induction cooktop and wall ovens.
- A staircase with a custom light fixture, a scalloped limestone wall as a backdrop, and topped off with a skylight, creates the central vertical circulation for the home.
- The upper level includes the primary suite and 3 other bedrooms. Primary bedroom features a cedar ceiling making a visual connection with the cedar paneling of the roof soffit. The attached primary bath includes a soaking tub, double vanity and view shower room.
- On the lower level is an in-law/au-pair guest suite with its own kitchenette and exterior access.
- A home office/studio on the lowest level opens out on to the garden deck through retractable doors.
- The entertaining level includes a temperature controlled wine room wet bar and TV entertainment wall.
- Multiple outdoors spaces include a roof deck, an outdoor garden, family room with firepit and a hot tub connected to an indoor spa bath.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been taken from Public Records and are approximate*
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
San Francisco, CA, USA