1605 15th St.
Brand New Const., W/D In Unit, Roof Deck
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent (1.0 x Rent for applicants with a credit score of at least 725)
Parking: Street Parking
Amenities: Bicycle storage & shared roof deck
Pets: Considered with additional deposit (following breeds (mixed or pure) not allowed: Pit Bull, Presa Canaria, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Mastiff and any other fighting breed).
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & garbage for $65/mo. Optional Webpass for $55/mo.
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Brown Patki Team
Agent: Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), ReLISTO
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), ReLISTO
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), ReLISTO
Be the first to live in this brand new building in the heart of the Mission! Features include:
- Private entrance off the street.
- Contemporary finishes including hardwood flooring and recessed lighting.
- Open floor plan living, dining & kitchen layout.
- Stylish white kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Appliances by Fisher & Paykel, Broan & Bosch.
- In-unit Fisher & Paykel washer & dryer for your convenience.
- Stay comfortable year-round with central air conditioning.
- Bedroom closets are fitted with built-in organizers.
- Bath features designer fixtures and finishes.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the shared roof deck with panoramic views out to the City.
- Bicycle parking and storage is included.
- Live in the vibrant Mission district. Enjoy all the nearby shopping and dining options- you can eat in over 20 countries within 3blocks!
- Transit options include BART just a block away, and multiple MUNI lines.
- Easy access to Bay Bridge, Hwy 101 and 280.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
San Francisco, CA, USA